Buyer must provide an address written in English.If your address provided is in a language other than English (roman characters with no accents), we will be unable to ship your order.
Q : Can I pay cash upon delivery ? / Can I cc you the money personally because I do not have credit card.
I’m afraid as of now our operations are only limited to credit/debit card transactions and Paypal. This is to ensure our customers get their consumer protection and also our business is validated. In the future we may be able to accept cash upon delivery though. If you do not have any of the payment methods as stated perhaps you could get someone to help you with the payment first :)
Paypal offers Buyer protection and favors consumers by providing a secure gateway and good refund policies. This is why we advocate using Paypal to complete your transactions here safely without credit card risks.
Q :What if I don't have a Paypal Account?!
Don't worry as you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account neither.
1. Ensure that the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option is selected
The button below might appear instead as "Check Out as Guest".
2. Enter your credit card details
You may also be required to fill in your Address, Phone Number, and E-mail Address, depending on your country of residence. When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. Click on "Pay Now"
4. Click on "No, Thanks" when asked to create a new PayPal account. Your order will then be complete.
After payment, you will shortly receive your order confirmation email to confirm your purchase. Enjoy shopping at our store! :)
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
- 1) I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
- Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this <- Please Try This Step Very Important
- 2) PayPal is not accepting my credit card
- Please double check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
- 3) I can't find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card?" option
- Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this.